Saturday, August 2, 2008

hello

hello comic fans. sorry we haven't been able to get any reviews up in over a week but don't worry there will be new ones soon. Neither Jim or I have been able to get to the comic book store. Jim had taken a weeks vacation and was slammed with work when he went back on monday and I've been working also. Sorry about the delay but I promise I'll go pick the comics up wednesday when this weeks comes out. However I will review two more recent comic books tonight or tomorrow. Two Face Year One and Batgirl 1

-Blacklantern (the black is for my last name not as the new lanterns, unless they turn out to be really sweet...haha)
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!

No comments: